August 20, 2006

Annoucement

helloo...guyzz...its been quite some times i didnt update my blog...well i think most of u all know that i'm resigned already...since last week...well what happen is my daughter Afifah Najwa admitted to HTAR coz she got high fever n fitted also...that the most frightening moment in my life....my baby admitted almost 4 days...n my boss seems dont want to understand my situation ...well he said something bad about me n my performance ...well u guyz know that i'm alone in that company right..so whenever i took emergency or apply for leave it became big issue...thats the problem..

i'm a mother so...if you r in my shoes what will you do....well with no regret i gave resignation notice with immediate effect...

so guyz if you want to call me just call my handphone or if i have time i'll visit the nearest CC like idah did b4....k guyzz...wish me luck coz on 4th Sept there is an Ujian Trengkas again...at MIDA ... Plaza Sentral..KL...k

No comments: