July 05, 2006

||BaD DaY||

well....on 4th July 2006 i received a call saying that one of my uncle passed away...then i called my boss asking for emergency leave...you know what...they didn't approve it....by saying that tomorrow there is a meeting (thinking is going to be a big annual meeting) ...sighs...

i feel so bad...guilty....and sad......how could they did this to me....i hope that they will be punished one day...coz of their arrogance and egos....

so....at the end i just stay at office...preparing drinks for both of them...sucksssss.....

I really hope that i get a better workplace with a nice officemates and good environment....so that my "otak" tak serabut macam skrg nih.....fikir2 balik dari x de keje so stay dulula kat opis...nih......

whatever it is i'm still happy coz nobody is supervising me here so i can do whatever i want, i like and even doing something ...oopppsss.....but still i'm honest and avery good person....and my intention is to work honestly....harder so that i have a bright future....hehehe my vision la konon....

1 comment:

A m m i said...

sabar jelah a-a..Allah tu maha kaya..biar perlakuan dia tu Allah je yang balas..